902-928 MHz forklift mount 6dbic cp rfid panel antenna
S9026X antenna gives RFID users an antenna that meets all of the criteria requirements for forklift RFID applications. At only 7.6”x 7.6” x .95”, the antenna is small enough to accommodate a wide variety of forklift applications. The antenna provides 6dBi of gain in the 902-928 MHz band.
The antenna material construction is unique in that it is an all metal antenna. No exterior radome enclosure is required to protect critical components. The result is an antenna that is extremely robust and resistant to damage.
The antenna can be mounted directly to the forklift allowing for a view directly into any pallet. Two antennas can be mounted side by side on a custom configured mounting platform if that is desirable.
The antenna is provided with a plastic front panel that is secured with adhesive for the purposes of providing a surface that can be used for branding or for any other graphical element that the customer might desire.
- Frequency Range 902 - 928 MHz
- Gain 6DBic
- Maximum VSWR 1.5:1
- 3dB Beamwidth - Azimuth 80 deg
- Front to Back Ratio 10dB
- Polarization Circular Right-hand
- Maximum Input Power 4Watts
- Input Impedance 50 Ohms
- Axial Ratio 3 dB
- Weight (Kg) 2.6lbs (1.2)
- Mechanical Size 7.59" x 7.59" x 0.95"
- Antenna Connection Right Angle Type N Female
- Radome Aluminium w/ Minimal Polycarbonate
- Mount Style Chassis mount
- Temperature Operational -30 deg to +70 deg
- Lightning Protection DC Grounded