Impinj’s MatchBox reader antenna is the ideal antenna for demanding item level applications that require reading tags at distances up to 5 cm. Typical applications include access control, ticketing, document control, high-speed encoding stations, packaging lines, and any situation that requires high reliability with a constrained read zone. The MatchBox antenna, by virtue of its optimized near-field performance, is virtually immune to the effects of liquids, powders, packaging, etc. The MatchBox antenna works for applications where standard antennas may fail, such as membership cards, blister packs, pill bottles, liquid-filled containers, and even tags floating in water.
- Ideal for short-range singulation of individual UHF tags (Strong near-field performance enables reading item tags 0–5 cm away)
- Near-field design penetrates liquids and most metals
- Perfect for use with very small tag inlays
- featuring near field antennas
- Small size: 73 mm x 33 mm x 12 mm