902-928 MHz 9 dbic Circular Polarity Panel Antenna
The Laird Technologies’ S9028PCL antenna is a circularly polarized panel antenna that provides reception and transmission of signals in the 902-928 MHz frequency band. Laird Technologies’ industry-renowned design methodology achieves maximum efficiency and performance across the entire frequency band.
Both VSWR and axial ratios are excellent and allow the user to achieve the maximum performance for an antenna of this type. The antenna is housed in a heavy duty radome enclosure that can be directly wall mounted, An optional articulating mount allows either wall or mast mounting.
The antenna is offered with an integrated coax pigtail and a variety of connector types are available.
- 10x10 inch LHCP & RHCP UHF RFID directional Panel Antennas
- 902-928 MHz, 865-868 MHz or 865-928 mhz "wide-band" models
- 8-9 dBic gain, 65° beam width in both planes
- Choice of Left hand or Right hand circularly polarized
- Choice of any connector needed, RPTNC-Male recommended
- Outdoor IP54 rated. Backplate has four 1/4-20 threaded studs. 63.5mm on center.
- Low profile
- Extremely low VSWR and axial ratio
- Weather and UV resistant radome
- Wide range of connector and cable options
- Left hand and right hand CP versions
- Distribution center
- Airports and hospitals
- Transit terminals
- Conveyer belt