Impinj GPIO Box
Speedway® Revolution GPIO Box
Impinj designed the Speedway® Revolution GPIO Box for use with the Speedway® Revolution RFID reader to provide convenient access to the reader’s GPIO (General Purpose Input/Output) port. The GPIO Box interfaces with the reader via a supplied HD15 cable, and separates each input and output signal to easy-access screw terminals. Neighboring ground and power terminals accompany each signal terminal to easily connect three-wire devices. The GPIO Box also includes an on-board relay to interface with devices which require high wattage or an open/short signal.
Features of the GPIO Box
- Easy-access screw terminals
- Power and ground terminals for each input and output
- Each output can provide 250mA at 24V with optional external universal power supply
- SPDT Relay output capable of 5A at 240VAC
- Ability to use reader-supplied 5V for low power digital applications, including the SPDT Relay
- Highly visible LED indicators for each input and output eases troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Access to reader’s RS-232 serial interface
Impinj Speedway® Revolution GPIO Box At A Glance
4.7 x 3 x 2 in (120 x 80 x 55 mm)
-25 ºC to +55 ºC
5% to 95%, non-condensing
Warning: Only use the supplied HD15 cable. Use of a standard VGA cable may damage the reader.
- GPIO adapter For Antenna HubGPIO adapter allows connecting up to 4 antenna hubs which allows an operation of 5-32 antennas when connected to a single high-performance Speedway Revo...
- Speedway® Reader Antenna HubImpinj’s Speedway® Antenna Hub provides a low cost opportunity to create a large, contiguous RFID read zone with many antennas connected to a single rea...
- SpeedWay Revolution Universal Power Supply Universal Power supply (Without AC Power cord)
- Impinj Ac Power Cord
- Speedway Connect Software Easily move beyond barcode technology with Speedway Connect UHF RFID reader software from Impinj. Speedway Connect software provides customers with a cost...
- Impinj SMA to R-TNC Cable 4m
- Speedway Revolution Console CableSpeedway Revolution Console Cable (DB9 to RJ45)