Speedway Antenna Hub
Speedway® Reader Antenna Hub
Impinj’s Speedway® Antenna Hub provides a low cost opportunity to create a large, contiguous RFID read zone with many antennas connected to a single reader. The Speedway Antenna Hub supports up to 32 antennas connected to a single Speedway® Revolution R420 reader for a robust solution to today’s popular item monitoring and other antenna-intensive RFID applications which deliver enhanced business intelligence and customer experience.
Users will benefit from fast, hassle-free installation and deployment with the Speedway Antenna Hub solution which includes antenna virtualization software, GPIO adapter, and an enclosure with LEDs for system feedback.
The Speedway Antenna Hub Delivers
- Hassle-free operation of 5-32 antennas when connected to a single high-performance Speedway Revolution reader and GPIO Adapter
- Robust and easy to install design with system level feedback for reliable installations in real world conditions
- Enclosed electronics board with mounting tabs
- LEDs for system level feedback
- Software alerts/health diagnostics
- All of the performance benefits of the Speedway Revolution reader without the need to learn a new API or make extensive programming changes
With the Speedway Antenna Hub, Impinj makes RFID monitoring applications, including smart shelves, interactive marketing displays, and document or item tracking, cost-effective and easy to deploy.
Impinj Speedway® Antenna Hub At A Glance
4 x 2.4 x 1 in (102 x 61 x 24 mm)
|3.5 oz (100 g)|
|5V provided by the GPIO Adapter|
|25mA (80mW) max|
RF Input: SMA Female
|Two 1/4 in mounting holes|
Max Input Power
1.3 dB (Max)
|36 dB (Min)|
24 dBm (Min)
Antenna Hub Switching Speed
<200 μs based on hardware design
Device Switching Speed
-25 ms based on Speedway Revolution firmware
-40 ºC to +80 ºC
5% to 95%, non-condensing
FCC, CE, RoHS
RF cable maximum length: depends on environment/region,
Digital cable (Cat5) for control, maximum length:
Octane Rshell, Speedway Revolution WebUI
Antenna Port Numbering
|1-32 on Antenna Hubs|
1, 9, 17, 25 on native reader ports
|LLRP Tool Kit (LTK), Speedway Development Kit (SDK)|
MultiReader v6.8 or later
- Speedway® Revolution GPIO BoxImpinj designed the Speedway® Revolution GPIO Box for use with the Speedway® Revolution RFID reader to provide convenient access to the reader’s GPIO ...
- GPIO adapter For Antenna HubGPIO adapter allows connecting up to 4 antenna hubs which allows an operation of 5-32 antennas when connected to a single high-performance Speedway Revo...
- SpeedWay Revolution Universal Power Supply Universal Power supply (Without AC Power cord)
- Impinj Ac Power Cord
- Speedway Connect Software Easily move beyond barcode technology with Speedway Connect UHF RFID reader software from Impinj. Speedway Connect software provides customers with a cost...
- Impinj SMA to R-TNC Cable 4m
- Speedway Revolution Console CableSpeedway Revolution Console Cable (DB9 to RJ45)